Avatrade Bitcoin Trading Review
Avatrade was one of the first brokers to offer online Bitcoin trading to retail traders. By doing so, they set the new standard of what a premium Forex brokerage should offer to its traders. Cryptocurrencies have become must have assets and the online trading activity for them has significantly risen throughout the last months.
AvaTrade has become one of the true global Retail Brokers that offers its services to traders of all levels. It is a trustworthy broker that has earned a solid reputation throughout the years. For those that look to start trading Bitcoin or any other financial Instrument; With Avatrade you could not be in better hands!
AvaTrade Bitcoin Broker | Avatrade has been around long enough to know where their strengths lie. Every trader has come across them at one time or another.
What they promise in general they deliver making and this makes them one the more trustworthy partners for those traders that look to stick with a broker for a long period.
AvaTrade Bitcoin Broker was established over 10 years ago in 2006 . During this time they have branched out and are to be found in pretty much every country around the world which has an active trading community.
This Brokerage is an established brand that has been active in the forex markets for the last decade since they launched their online trading platform in 2006. They have grown rapidly since its founding and house a loyal clientele of over 20 thousands traders globally. These traders place in excess of two million trades each month and generate a total trading volume that surpass $60 Billion per month. In short, they are a large broker and for Avatrade bitcoin is just the next Step
Headquartered in Dublin, they are an international company catering traders around the globe. They have offices and sales teams located in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, Sydney and New York. They offer 24-hour multilingual support services, multiple platforms and a wide range of trading instruments including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Stocks, Commodities and Indices.
Unfortunately, US based traders are not be permitted to use the Forex trading platforms available at Avatrade. Traders from most other territories have no issue to trade with Avatrade Bitcoin Trading.
They have been regulated from almost the beginning and hold several different regulations in order to be a truly global player
- Europe: AVA Trade EU Ltd are authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). They are also licensed and compliant with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). These cover all operations in Europe.
- Australia: Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Japan: Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
- International: Ava Trade Ltd is registered as a financial services company in the British Virgin Islands, and is fully regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC). This enables them to accept clients from international markets.
Trading Platforms and Features
Avatrade offers a number of online Forex trading platforms such as AvaTrader, MetaTrader 4, MT4 – Spread Betting, MT4 Floating Spreads, AvaOptions, Automated Trading, Mac Trading and Web Trading.
They also provide highly capable mobile versions of AvaTrader Mobile and MetaTrader 4 for both IOS and Android devices. An overview of each can be found below.
- AvaTrader: AvaTrader is AvaTrade’s own proprietary trading software that will allow you to trade Forex and CFD’s with a single click. The platform comes complete with a variety of customization tools and indicators suitable for complex analysis and testing. It also includes EA compatibility and suits automated trading routines. It is suitable for both novice and expert traders alike.
- MetaTrader 4: This platform needs no introductions. MetaTrader 4 or MT4, is the world’s most popular online trading platform. MT4 has a full range of instruments, one-click executions, a full range of stop and limit orders and a wide array of charting and analytical tools. Highly customisable to suit complex needs, yet simple enough even more a novice to get to grips with, MT4 continues to suits traders of all levels.
- MetaTrader 4: Spread Betting: AvaTrade’s “MetaTrader4 – Spread Betting” platform provides the powerful features of MT4 such as automated trading with EAs, signals and advanced charting with the advantages of Financial Spread Betting. They offer a full range of markets including Forex, Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Indices, Equities, and ETFs with spreads starting from just 0.9 pips.
- AVAOptions: This Forex platform combines the power and flexibility of Forex Options trading alongside Forex Spot trading and is the first to easily provide over the counter Vanilla Calls and Puts. The platform allows you to trade over 30 vanilla currency options alongside your spot trades. This incredible platform allows you to create precise trading strategies that really match your trading style.
- Mac Trading: Mac users are catered for via AvaTrade’s java-based “Mac Trading” platform. The web-based platform works behind most firewalls and is constantly monitored to ensure fast execution times. Traders can expect real-time live quotes, charts and news, over sixty currency pairs, Cryptocurrencies, commodities, Indices, Stocks, Bonds and more. This platform is available to all traders. Simply register on the AvaTrade website and start trading immediately.
- Web Trading: All customers can also take advantage of the AvaTrade Bitcoin trading with the avatrade online platform. The AvaTrader and MetaTrader 4 web-trading platforms are available 24hrs a day, 5 days a week. They are compatible with multiple browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari and allow you to trade Forex, Commodities, Cryptocurrencies, Indices, Equities, Bonds and ETF’s. In fact, over 200 financial products are offered, including sixty currency pairs and over a hundred CFD products.
One of the best features AvaTrade bitcoin broker offers is their automatic trading package. The package is a part of the trading software. This also gives at the same time the traders access to other services and features. This package was build for traders to get started with the lowest learning curve possible and everything is made so the traders will be able to use the tools easy and fast.
The customer service of AvaTrade Bitcoin Broker is one of the better in the industry. It is available in many languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Polish and Finnish. In order to contact AvaTrade’s customer service traders can either use the live chat on the website, send an email by filling out the contact form on the website, or call their customer service (numbers can be found on their website).
They are available on Livechat and telephone 24hrs a day, 5 days a week, (excludes weekends). Email support is available at all times. Simply email their support team and you can expect a reply within 24hrs.
Bonuses and New Customer Promotions
You may claim $125 to $10,000 in bonus funds at AvaTrade. This is dependent entirely on your initial deposit amount. The bonus funds are credited to your account instantly once your identification has been verified. Please make sure that you have the relevant identification documents at hand when registering your account to ensure a quick and effortless registration. (Passport and utility bill)
As an international broker that accepts multiple currencies, the minimum deposit amount does vary by territory. Customers trading in $USD can expect a low minimum deposit of $100 and a maximum leverage of 1:400 Please contact the AvaTrade Livechat support team for more information on your preferred currency/account type.
Avatrade excels when it comes to offering their clients deposit methods. Traders may fund their account quickly and easily with a Credit or Debit card. You may also use an impressive selection of compatible online payments solutions including WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller and of course the hugely popular Paypal. Traders that wish to make larger deposits may do so by making Bank Wire Transfers.
Once your account is fully verified, you will benefit from the AvaTrade Bonuses and withdrawals. AvaTrade’s withdrawal process is not automated. Traders will need to fill in an online Withdrawal Form and then submit this to customer services via email or the “Upload Documents” feature found on the “My Accounts” page.
The request will be processed within 48 hours and you will receive an email stating the details of the withdrawal. You will then be credited with your withdrawal amount within five days. Don’t let this manual withdrawal process put you off. The Withdrawal process takes no longer than five to seven days at most and is the industry standard for most brokers transferring money back to traders.
To summarize, the main advantages of AvaTrade are the following:
- Appealing promotions and bonuses
- Many opportunities for education
- Reliable and mature broker
- Free demo account
- Large array of trading tools
- Low first deposit requirement of just €100
- Low spread and trading costs
- In-depth market analysis
- Variety of trading platforms
- Stable and reliable trading platforms
Avatrade Bitcoin Broker
AvaTrade bitcoin trading offers competitive spreads, with no commissions charged on transactions making it more profitable.
When trading Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency with AvaTrade you are trading on the price changes of the digital coin, and not physically purchasing it. Trading with AvaTrade Bitcoin Broker ensures that you will trade with a 100% reputable and regulated broker. Their main benefits regarding this are:
- Start trading with as little as $100
- Benefit from a wide range of top traded cryptocurrencies on the market
- Competitive swap rates
- All pairs can be shorted
- Up to 1:20 leverage
- Around the clock service and support in 14 languages
- Live quotes and charts for your reference
- Various trading platforms for all level traders
- Powerful MT4 Platform and AvaTradeGO, the newly linked mobile app
From all the brokers that I know and have traded with Ava remains one of my favorites. They deserve to be called a top Bitcoin broker. I will return to them for trying to trade crypto currencies through their platform. We find this is a broker that is simply on top of its game and has found a way to remain there within an enormous competitive market. Besides their package there is no real advantage to this broker and yet we feel that they are apart from the rest.
The Trading Conditions & Charges of Avatrade Bitcoin Trading.
|Instrument||Minimum Spread (Pips)||Typical Spread (Pips)||MetaTrader Leverage||MetaTrader Margin||AvaTrade Act Leverage||AvaTrade Act Margin|
|BTCUSD**||$25.00 over market||$25.00 over market||20:01||5%||20:01||5%|
|Minimum Nominal Trade Size||Overnight Interest (daily) Sell||Overnight Interest (daily) Buy||Trading Hours (GMT)||Expiration||Exchange||MT4 Symbol|
|Regulated By||ASiC, BVI, FSA(JP), FSB, MiFID|
|Number Of Employees||500|
|Contact Information||Tel:1 212 941 9609|
|Deposit Options||Credit Card, Moneybookers, Neteller, PayPal, Union Pay, Webmoney, Wire Transfer|
|withdrawal Options||Credit Card, Moneybookers, Neteller, PayPal, Union Pay, Webmoney, Wire Transfer|
|Customer service and support||Yes/No|
|24 Hours Support||Yes|
|Support During Weekends||No|
|Customer Support Languages||Arabic, English, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish|
|Supported Trading Platforms||ActTrader, MT4|
|Commission On Trades||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||Yes|
|Has VPS Services||No|
- Trade Coffee Online | CFD Trading
- Best Forex demo accounts for trading
- best FX Broker Regulated Trading IN US
- CryptoCurrencies Trading explained
- Bitcoin Brokers List for Bitcoin Education and explanations
- Top Bitcoin Broker for online Trading
- the latest news about the Fore industry, Brokers, News & updates
- Bitcoin Brokers Review | Where should you Trade Bitcoin
Trading Forex, Stocks and CFDs carries risk and could result in the loss of your deposit, please trade wisely.