Ava Trade Review
AvaTrade is an established brand that has been active in the forex markets for the last decade since they launched their online trading platform in 2006.. The broker has grown rapidly since its founding and houses a loyal clientele of over 20 thousands traders globally over twenty thousand registered customers. These traders place in excess of two million trades each month and generate a total trading volume that surpass $60 Billion per month.
AvaTrade is headquartered in Dublin, but are a international company catering to trader around the globe. They have offices and sales teams located in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, Sydney and New York. They offer 24-hour multilingual support services, multiple platforms and a wide range of trading instruments including Forex, Stocks, Commodities and Indices.
Unfortunately, US based traders are not be permitted to use the Forex trading platforms at Avatrade. Traders from most other territories have no issue to trade with Avatrade.
They have been regulated from almost the beginning and hold several different regulations in order to be a truly global player
- Europe:AVA Trade EU Ltd are authorized and regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland (CBI). They are also licensed and compliant with the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive (MiFID). These cover all operations in Europe.
- Australia:Ava Capital Markets Australia Pty Ltd is licensed in Australia by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
- Japan:Ava Trade Japan K.K. is licensed and regulated in Japan by the Financial Services Agency (FSA).
- International:Ava Trade Ltd is registered as a financial services company in the British Virgin Islands, and is fully regulated by the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission (BVI FSC). This enables them to accept clients from international markets.
Trading Platforms and Features
Avatrade offers a number of online Forex trading platforms such as AvaTrader, MetaTrader 4, MT4 – Spread Betting, MT4 Floating Spreads, AvaOptions, Automated Trading, Mac Trading and Web Trading. They also provide highly capable mobile versions of AvaTrader Mobile and MetaTrader 4 for both IOS and Android devices. Please see below for a brief overview of each.
- AvaTrader:AvaTrader is AvaTrade’s own proprietary trading software that will allow you to trade Forex and CFD’s with a single click. The platform comes complete with a variety of customisable tools and indicators suitable for complex analysis and testing. It also includes EA compatibility and suits automated trading routines. It is suitable for both novice and expert traders alike.
- MetaTrader 4:This platform needs no introductions. MetaTrader 4 or MT4, is the world’s most popular online trading platform. MT4 has a full range of instruments, one-click executions, a full range of stop and limit orders and a wide array of charting and analytical tools. Highly customisable to suit complex needs, yet simple enough even more a novice to get to grips with, MT4 continues to suits traders of all levels.
- MetaTrader 4:Spread Betting: AvaTrade’s “MetaTrader4 – Spread Betting” platform provides the powerful features of MT4 such as automated trading with EAs, signals and advanced charting, with the advantages of Financial Spread Betting. They offer a full range of markets including Forex, Commodities, Indices, Equities, and ETFs, with spreads starting from just 0.9 pips.
- AVAOptions:This Forex platform combines the power and flexibility of Forex Options trading alongside Forex Spot trading and is the first to easily provide over the counter Vanilla Calls and Puts. The platform allows you to trade over 30 vanilla currency options alongside your spot trades. This incredible platform allows you to create precise trading strategies that really match your trading style.
- Mac Trading:Mac users are catered for via AvaTrade’s java-based “Mac Trading” platform. The web-based platform works behind most firewalls and is constantly monitored to ensure fast execution times. Traders can expect real-time live quotes, charts and news, over sixty currency pairs, commodities, Indices, Stocks, Bonds and more. This platform is available to all traders. Simply register on the AvaTrade website and start trading immediately.
- Web Trading:All customers can take advantage of the AvaTrade online platform. The AvaTrader and MetaTrader 4 web-trading platforms are available 24hrs a day, 5 days a week. They are compatible with multiple browsers such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox and Safari, and allow you to trade Forex, Commodities, Indices, Equities, Bonds and ETF’s. In fact, over 200 financial products are offered, including sixty currency pairs and over a hundred CFD products.
The customer service of AvaTrade is one of the better in the industry. It is available in many languages: Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portugese, Russian, Spanish, Hebrew, Swedish, Turkish, Greek, Polish and Finnish. In order to contact AvaTrade’s customer service traders can either use the live chat on the website, send an email by filling out the contact form on the website, or call the customer service (numbers can be found on their website).
They are available on Livechat and telephone 24hrs a day, 5 days a week, (excludes weekends). Email support is available at all times. Simply email their support team and you can expect a reply within 24hrs.
Bonuses and New Customer Promotions
You may claim $125 to $10,000 in bonus funds at AvaTrade. This is dependent entirely on your initial deposit amount. The bonus funds are credited to your account instantly once your identification has been verified. Please make sure that you have the relevant identification documents at hand when registering your account to ensure a quick and effortless registration.
AvaTrade is an international broker that accepts multiple currencies, therefore the minimum deposit amount does vary by territory. Customers trading in $USD can expect a low minimum deposit of $100 and a maximum leverage of 400:1. Please contact the AvaTrade Livechat support team for more information on your preferred currency/account type.
Avatrade excels when it comes to offering their clients with deposit methods. Traders may fund their account quickly and easily with a Credit or Debit card. You may also use an impressive selection of compatible online payments solutions including WebMoney, Skrill, Neteller and of course the hugely popular Paypal. Traders that wish to make larger deposits may do so with the option to use Bank Wire Transfers.
Once your account is fully verified, you will benefit from the AvaTrade Bonuses and withdrawals. AvaTrade’s withdrawal process is not automated. Traders will need to fill in an online Withdrawal Form and then submit this to customer services via email or the “Upload Documents” feature found on the “My Accounts” page.
The request will be processed within 48 hours and you will receive an email stating the details of the withdrawal. You will then be credited with your withdrawal amount within five days. Don’t let this manual withdrawal process put you off. The Withdrawal process takes no longer than five to seven days at most and is the industry standard for most brokers transferring money back to traders.
To summarize, the main advantages of AvaTrade are the following:
- Appealing promotions and bonuses
- Many opportunities for education
- Reliable and mature broker
- Free demo account
- Large array of trading tools
- Low first deposit requirement of just €100
- Low spread and trading costs
- In-depth market analysis
- Variety of trading platforms
- Stable and reliable trading platforms
|Founded in the year||2006|
|Main office based in||Dublin, Ireland|
|Contact possibilities||Phone, Fax, Email, Contact us service|
|Available languages||English, Italiano, Português, العربية, Deutsch, Suomi,
Español, Polski, Svenska, Français, Pyccĸий, Magyar,
|Trading platform||Ava Trader, Metatrader 4, AvaOptions, Automated trading|
|Minimum first deposit||€100|
|Minimum amount traded||€10|
|Maximum amount traded||No maximum|
|Welcome bonus||50% up to €10.000 on first deposit|
|Pay out information||Fast and easy withdrawal|
|Leverage||1:1 up to 1:200|
|Spread||0-2 pips per trade|
|Demo account||Click to open a Demo account|
|Regulated by||Avatrade is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland, the Australian Securities & Investments commission, the Japanese Financial services Agency, and the South African FSB|
|Extra fees information||There are no hidden fees|
|Available accounts||Real account and demo account|
|Methods of deposit||iDeal, Banktransfer, Paypal, MasterCard, Neteller, Moneybookers|
|Methods of withdrawal||iDeal, Banktransfer, Paypal, MasterCard, Neteller, Moneybookers|
|Number of tradable Assets||1000+|
|Types of tradable assets||Forex, stocks, commodities, indices, options and more|
|Types of options||24/5 spot options tradeable through AvaOptions|
|Expiration times||60 seconds up to a week|
|US traders allowed|
|Trading on smartphone|
|Trading on tablet|
AvaTrade provides its customers with a wide range of trading benefits in order to make the trading experience a more enjoyable and successful one. AvaTrade will provide all tools and resources needed to commence trading.
Enjoy a broad variety of trading benefits the minute you register to AvaTrade. The table below gives you the details.
|Educational Trading Webinar||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Senior Account Analyst||Yes||Yes||Yes||Dedicated|
|Withdrawal Time||5 days||5 days||5 days||24 hours|
|Live Market News||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Access to Blog and Market News||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Ava Debit Card||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Minimum Amount to Deposit||$100||$1000||$10000||$100000|
|Market Analysis by Autochartist||–||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Daily Signals by Autochartist||–||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Direct Dealing Room||–||–||Yes||Yes|
|Flexible Trading Conditions||–||–||–||Yes|
Deposit and Get Bonus
500 – get 150
1,000 – get 300
3,000 – get FREE mobile phone(or 750 bonus – customer’s choice)
5,000 – get FREE mobile phone+ 750 bonus
7,500 – get FREE mobile phone+ 1,000 bonus
10,000 – get FREE mobile phone+1,500 bonus
This promotion is available to USD, EUR and GBP base currency accounts.
|FOREX||AUD/CHF||Stocks||BANCA POP MI.IT|
|FOREX||CAD/CHF||Stocks||BANK OF AMERICA|
|FOREX||EUR/PLN||Stocks||BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO.UK|
|FOREX||NZD/CAD||Stocks||Central & South America|
|FOREX||USD/SEK||Stocks||Dow Jones U.S. Home Construction Index Fund|
|FOREX||USD/SGD||Stocks||Dow Jones U.S. Real Estate Index Fund|
|FOREX||EUR/ILS||Stocks||Energy Select Sector SPDR|
|FOREX||EUR/RUB||Stocks||Financial Select Sector SPDR|
|FOREX||EUR/SEK||Stocks||FTSE China 25 Index Fund|
|FOREX||GBP/HUF||Stocks||GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP|
|BONDS||5 Year US T-NOTES||Stocks|
|BONDS||10 Year US T-NOTES||Stocks||GROUPON|
|BONDS||30 Year US T-BOND||Stocks||HSBC|
|BONDS||JAPAN GOVT BOND||Stocks||India Earnings Fund|
|Digital Currencies||BITCOIN Weekly*||Stocks||INDITEX.ES|
|Digital Currencies||BITCOIN Mini**||Stocks||INTEL|
|Digital Currencies||LITECOIN Weekly*||Stocks||INTESA SANPAOLO|
|Digital Currencies||LITECOIN Mini**||Stocks||JOHNSON & JOHNSON|
|COMMODITIES||Stocks||JP MORGAN CHASE|
|COMMODITIES||Natural Gas||Stocks||MANCHESTER UNITED|
|COMMODITIES||Metals||Stocks||Market Vectors TR Gold Miners|
|COMMODITIES||Market||Stocks||Materials Select Sector SPDR|
|COMMODITIES||Palladium||Stocks||MSCI Australia Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Copper||Stocks||MSCI Brazil Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Corn||Stocks||MSCI Canada Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Soybeans||Stocks||MSCI EAFE Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Wheat||Stocks||MSCI Emerging Markets Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Coffee C||Stocks||MSCI Germany Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Sugar no. 11||Stocks||MSCI Hong Kong Index Fund|
|COMMODITIES||Cotton no. 2||Stocks||MSCI Malaysia Index Fund|
|Stocks||MSCI Mexico Index Fund|
|INDICES||North America||Stocks||MSCI Singapore Index Fund|
|INDICES||Market||Stocks||MSCI South Korea Index Fund|
|INDICES||S&P500||Stocks||MSCI Taiwan Index Fund|
|INDICES||Market||Stocks||PROCTER & GAMBLE|
|INDICES||DAX 30||Stocks||RIO TINTO.UK|
|INDICES||FTSE 100||Stocks||ROYAL DUTCH SHELL-A|
|INDICES||DJ EURO STOXX50||Stocks||S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures ETN|
|INDICES||Asia & Australia||Stocks||SOCIETE GENERALE.FR|
|Stocks||UNIONE DI BANCHE.IT|