THE TOP BITCOIN BROKERS LIST
|Yes||Webtrader, Crypto-funds||CySEC, FCA||BTC,ETH,XRP,DSH,LTC||$50|
|Yes||ActTrader,MT4||ASiC, BVI, FSA(JP), FSB, MiFID||BTC,ETH,XRP,DSH,LTC||$100|
|6||Yes||MT4||CySEC||BTC & LTC Outside EU||$250||Read Review|
|9||Yes||MT4,MT5||ASiC, CySEC, FCA||BTC||$5||Read Review|
|13||Yes||Sirix & Activ8||None||BTC,XRP,ETH,LTC,NEOS||$500||Read Review|
WHY TRADE BITCOIN WITH FOREX BROKER
Forex broker Regulation
Experience in Client Support
Proven Trading Platforms
Financial Security and backing
User reviews and experiences
History of operation
WHY YOU SHOULD TRADE BITCOIN
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency and a new and unique financial asset. There is no actual physical coin as Bitcoin is a completely electronic form of money.
Millions of people are trading Bitcoin making it a great ways to invest and make money.
some of the Best Bitcoin Brokers are Bitcoin Forex Brokers, you will be able also to trade through some of the cryptoCurrency Exchanges and there now are Brokers that Only offer Bitcoin and Altcoins (like Dash, Litecoin, Ethereum and Ripple to name a few) instruments to Trade.
THE BENEFITS OF TRADING BITCOIN
- Low inflation risk.
- Low collapse risk.
- Safe, simple and cheap
- Easy to carry
Trendy Growing Market since there are now numerous brokers that offer a Bitcoin MT4 Platform for you to trade Bitcoin against many different currencies, the cryptocurrency industry has become the New Financial Trend , this to the Dismay of the government, Banks and other financial institutes.
TRADING BITCOIN RULES
- Follow the Latest news on Bitcoin.
- Understand the basics of blockchain technology.
- Set your Stop-loss and Take Profit Before you trade.
- Don’t get involved with your trade, its Business.
- Never trade more than 5% of your Portfolio at once.
- Only Trade with Funds you can afford to lose.
- The Trend is your friend.
- Trade with the Right Broker Only (Bonus is not important)
- Be Patient, wait for the right time to open an position.
Bitcoin Trading Videos
Trade & Invest in Bitcoin
10 Facts about Bitcoin
Our Latest Articles
QUICK BITCOIN BROKERS LIST FAQ
What is bitcoin trading?
That means Bitcoin can be traded like a commodity, like gold, oil metals or even corn coffee and the likes, still . everything is about the value of the altcoin or Bitcoin of that specific moment. This is where “Buy Low, Sell High comes in . so you trade on the value of the Bitcoin(BTC) against the USD.
How do Bitcoin exchange work?
the “price/ value” of bitcoin will increase as the lower-price sell orders are no longer available simple form of question and demand. The trader can then use his positive BTC balance in the exchange to sell his BTC for Dollars (or other coins). Similarly, someone who wants to buy Bitcoin deposits USD with the exchange and then uses the balance to buy Bitcoin from sellers. Since there is with Bitcoin a Finite amount. The price will relflect that and be volatile
How does the bitcoin get its value?
all that is required for a form of money to hold a certain value. This is then based on trust and adoption of this currency if it will succeed. When looking at Bitcoin, this is reflected by its growing base of users, merchants, startups and transactions in general. Making it Become more Mainstream means for a cryptocurrency Success. bitcoin’s value comes only and directly from people willing to accept Bitcoin as a valid currency.
How do you sell bitcoin
Selling bitcoins is fast and easy and should not be something to scare people off
- Create an account with an exchange
- Go to deposit page, choose bitcoins and send them to the address displayed on the page.
- Once your bitcoins arrive, go to buy/sell page and click sell bitcoins.
The hard part would be to check the costs of the exchange and if they charge a fee, as this will cut into the amount you get for the Bitcoins
How many Bitcoins are in the world?
Bitcoin. 12.5 bitcoins per block (approximately every ten minutes) this is to continue till arounf the middle of the year 2020, and then afterwards 6.25 bitcoins per block for 4 years until next halving like radioactive half live, so does this logarithm work. . This halving continues until 2110–40, when 21 million bitcoins will have been issued and there are simply no more Bitcoin , we will most likely not experience this anymore
How many Bitcoins are in circulation?
As of 6 September 2017, there are 16.6 million bitcoins circulation of a capped total of 21 million. That means over 82% of all bitcoins are already in circulation. Currently there are 25 new bitcoins produced (mined) every 10 minutes.
How are new bitcoins created?
New bitcoins are generated by a competitive and decentralized process called “mining”. This process involves that individuals are rewarded by the network for their services. Bitcoin miners are processing transactions and securing the network using specialized hardware and are collecting new bitcoins in exchange.
How much was a bit coin worth in 2009?
One upon a time there was a simple Bloke called Kristoffer Koch was writing a thesis on encryption. Kris bought 5,000 bitcoins in 2009 for the enormous amount of $27, now the 5000 Bitcoin are roughly worth a 16.7 Million dollars. Koch exchanged one fifth of his 5,000 bitcoins, generating enough kroner to buy an apartment in Toyen, one of the Norwegian capital’s wealthier areas.
What is a bit wallet?
A “wallet” is basically the Bitcoin equivalent of a bank account. It allows you to receive bitcoins, store them, and then send them to others. There are two main types of wallets. A software wallet is one that you install on your own computer or mobile device.
What is a wallet address?
An address is a Bitcoin public key to which transactions can be sent. this is part of the foundation of the Bitcoin protocol itself. then in short you should see the wallet as a collection of private keys that correspond to addresses. A private key is required to spend from an address.
How do I use my bitcoin wallet?
- Open an account., process depends on where you do this but is in general very easy and fast
- Choose a strong password. my advice use a password generator and tattoo the password somewhere
- Recommended: connect an email address with the account, for backup purposes.
- You now have a Bitcoin Address, congratulations, you can now receive payments – just email your address to another person, and he can send money directly to this address. the process is much like PayPal.
Latest Bitcoin News and Articles
Bitcoin Brokers List | Resources and Industry Relevant Sites
- Trade Coffee Online | CFD Trading
- Best Forex demo accounts for trading
- best FX Broker Regulated Trading IN US
- CryptoCurrencies Trading explained
- Bitcoin Brokers List for Bitcoin Education and explanations
- Top Bitcoin Broker for online Trading
- the latest news about the Fore industry, Brokers, News & updates
- Bitcoin Brokers Review | Where should you Trade Bitcoin
Trading Forex, Stocks and CFDs carries risk and could result in the loss of your deposit, please trade wisely.