Duvaro is a global online broker that was established in 2022. Duvaro is one of the leading online brokers that offer products and services to retail forex traders.
Is Duvaro Regulated in the United States?
No, Duvaro is not regulated in Virginia or any other US state.
Is Duvaro Regulated in Europe?
No, Duvaro is not yet regulated in Europe by the Financial Conduct Authority but does comply with stringent rules of the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA).
Is Duvaro Legit?
Yes, Duvaro is a legit Forex Broker and Trade Platform.
Is Duvaro Safe?
Yes, Duvaro is a reliable and safe Forex Trade platform with strict security protocols. Client funds are kept in segregated accounts with banks . .
As an unregulated broker, Duvaro still complies with stringent requirements with regard to client funds. that said they have more freedom when it comes to offers, promotions and leverage than a regulated forex \Brokerage. an unregulated forex broker comes with its own risks so make sure you are aware before starting
Is Duvaro a Good Broker?
Yes. According to our Duvaro review, where security, trading speed, and cryptocurrencies are concerned, Duvaro is a good broker but not where online support is concerned.
- Duvaro ensures client fund security and provides a safe and secure trading environment for all its clients by ensuring that SSL and other protocols are used to protect data, information, and transactions.
- In terms of trading speed, Duvaro has robust and innovative trading technology and offers significantly lower latency, with a reduced chance of slippage, improving the pricing that forex traders receive. This is also substantiated by Duvaro connecting forex traders to multiple liquidity providers, allowing for more reliable pricing that is delivered faster and has more depth.
- Duvaro offers the trade-in Bitcoin via CFDs, however.
- Duvaro does not offer forex traders online support in the form of a live chat function.
What is the Offering of Investment in Duvaro?
Offerings of Duvaro can be found below.
Does Duvaro have Nasdaq?
Nasdaq is a US-based stock exchange that tracks the top technology stocks in the United States.
Duvaro offers forex traders access to Nasdaq r, Duvaro offers forex traders the trade-in share and index CFDs at competitive trading conditions.
How to Use Duvaro for Forex trading?
To use Duvaro, a forex trader should have the necessities below:
- forex traders must be 18 years or older.
- forex traders must have proof of their identification and residential address for the “Know Your Client” or KYC process.
Once a forex trader meets the conditions above, they can register a forex trading account to use the services of Duvaros.
How to open a Forex trading account with Duvaro?
To open a Forex Trading account with Duvaro, a trader should follow the steps below.
- Forex traders can visit the official Duvaro website and select “Open Account” from the homepage.
- Forex traders will be informed that a verification email has been sent to the email address they provided, and forex traders can click on the embedded link to verify their email.
- Forex traders will be redirected to the Duvaro website where they can select their password before they can proceed.
- Next, forex traders can select whether they wish to register beginners, Standard, Pro Account or VIP Account followed by their base currency and level of leverage from 1:100 to a Gold 1:300.( VIP even offers a 1:400 leverage)
- Forex traders are then taken through the basics of the application where they must provide additional personal details.
- Next, forex traders must verify their account by submitting their proof of identity and residence, which may not be older than 3 months, or forex traders can skip this step for now, and come back. However, trading cannot commence before completing the KYC process.
- Forex traders must provide their employment status information, financial information, and their trading experience. Lastly, forex traders can agree to the Terms and Conditions and proceed.
What are the Forex Trader Account Types with Duvaro?
Forex Trading Platform -Duvaro have 6 different account types that are offered.
Duvaro Account Types are listed below.
Duvaro offers forex traders access to a free demo account that can be used for a variety of purposes. The demo account can either be used by beginners to practice trading or by more advanced forex traders who want to test out their trading strategies before they use them in a live trading environment.
Duvaro offers Muslim forex traders who follow the Sharia law and thus unable to receive or pay interest, a Swap-free or Islamic Account. This is an option that can be selected during the normal account registration process, converting the live trading account to that of an Islamic Account, allowing Muslim forex traders to keep their positions open for longer after the trading day has concluded.
However, forex traders must note that Duvaro reserves the right to revoke the Swap-free status of any account if it is suspected that the account is being misused, there are any suspicious trading activities, or the account operates outside the realm of good faith.
What is the minimum deposit in Duvaro?
Duvaro does not require a minimum deposit, however, forex traders are advised to deposit at least $5000 to cover margin requirements when opening a trade.
Does Duvaro have promotional offers?
No, Duvaro does not have any promotional offers.
The official Duvaro website does not include a section dedicated to promotions.
Does Duvaro have a welcome bonus?
No, Duvaro does not offer a welcome bonus. through their website, but maybe through direct contact you are able to receive one
The official Duvaro website does not feature a section for promotions and bonuses. Thus, it cannot be determined whether Duvaro will offer this in the future.
Does Duvaro have a deposit bonus?
No, Duvaro does not have a deposit bonus. and the same answer as above
The official Duvaro website does not indicate any past, current, or future deposit bonuses.
Is there a commission-free trade bonus in Duvaro?
No, Duvaro does not offer forex traders a commission-free trade bonus.
Can you start trading with no money at Duvaro?
No, you cannot start trading with no money at Duvaro.
How does leverage work with Duvaro?
Leverage is a useful tool that brokers offer to their clients. This helps them open larger positions despite their initial deposit, maximising their potential profits. However, leverage also increases the risks that forex traders are exposed to when it is misused or used incorrectly.
Does Duvaro have online support?
No, Duvaro does not have online support. Duvaro can only be contacted telephonically, via email, or by completing the online contact request form.
Does Duvaro offer demo accounts for Forex trading?
Yes, Duvaro offers a free demo account for all new forex traders. The demo account can be opened with the following steps:
- forex traders request a demo account.
- forex traders can complete the online application by providing their first and last name, mobile number, country of residence, and email address.
- forex traders can select “start your FREE demo” and an email will be sent to the address they provided containing their demo account details and the link to download their trading platform.
- Once downloaded and installed, forex traders, can use these credentials to log in. Alternatively, forex traders can use the mobile app or the Duvaro WebTrader.
Does Duvaro have a mobile app for Forex trading?
Yes, Duvaro offers a mobile app for forex trading through the mobile app.
With the mobile app in conjunction with a Duvaro trading account, forex traders are offered the ultimate flexibility and full market coverage. forex traders are also granted access to live pricing, real-time charting, and the latest updates on trends.
What is the communication information of Duvaro?
Duvaro has two main telephone numbers and two main business addresses.
Duvaro can be reached telephonically on the following:+442030977009
|Number Of Employees||50+|
|Contact Information||Tel: 0044 203 0977009|
|Deposit Options||Credit Card, , Webmoney, Wire Transfer, Bitcoin|
|withdrawal Options||Credit Card, Webmoney, Wire Transfer, Bitcoin|
|Customer service and support||Yes/No|
|24 Hours Support||Yes|
|Support During Weekends||No|
|Customer Support Languages||English|
|Supported Trading Platforms||EasyTech Trader|
|Commission On Trades||No|
|Guaranteed Stop Loss||No|
|Guaranteed Limit Orders||Yes|
|Has VPS Services||No|